So true!!! And it's hard to do but then again that's because we try and do it alone....BUT this week we are learning "I CAN'T DO IT BY MYSELF! This week has been sooooo hard for me. Things have been thrown my way that I would have never imagined, but it has been through prayer and the support of my FIDOR partners that I made it through!!! I'm excited about what God is doing!
1 comment:
So true!!! And it's hard to do but then again that's because we try and do it alone....BUT this week we are learning "I CAN'T DO IT BY MYSELF! This week has been sooooo hard for me. Things have been thrown my way that I would have never imagined, but it has been through prayer and the support of my FIDOR partners that I made it through!!! I'm excited about what God is doing!
Post a Comment